D.I.Y. Colorful T-shirt

I'm happy to see that all of you love my D.I.Y. :)


This weekend pick up your old faded t-shirts and brighten them up again. So today lets recreate the old white t-shirt which is just sitting aside in your closet and you dont wear it anymore.

STEP 1: Hold from the center of the t-shirt and twist it clock wise till the entire t-shirt is rolled up.

STEP 2: Tie the t-shirt with a thick thread and make 3 diagonal rounds. It should look like a wheel with 6 partitions.

STEP 3: Take dye colors of your choice and put them on the t-shirt. Each color should be diagonally opposite to the other.

STEP 4: Let the dye soak in the t-shirt for 2 minutes and open it to dry.

There you go...a brand new colorful t-shirt in your wardrobe

Stay connected for more D.I.Y. tips and tricks :)
Previous
Next Post »